Header.png

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ALERT: Man Spotted in Cupcake!

So I was driving somewhere the other day and tuning into the radio. The people on the show were talking about a subject dear to my heart...you guessed it, cupcakes!

Sample Man Cupcake
Specifically, they were talking about a man that one of the people on the show had seen on the side of the road dressed as a cupcake! They were talking about how they felt so sorry for this poor guy and anyone else who has to dress in those ridiculous costumes in order to draw business. They were talking about how silly it was that he had to dress up as a cupcake, and I agree...he probably did look a bit ridiculous!

Hearing all this hype made me think, would I want to dress as a cupcake? Lizzie is planning on being a cupcake for Halloween and I think there is a cute way to do it. But I'm not so sure I'd like to be in the shoes of the guy above!

Check out some of these cute ways to pull off a cupcake....see, it can be a good look!







2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    This is so funny! I can't wait to make my cupcake costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know. The man in the cupcake looks pretty realistic. The little girls are trying to just use their good looks into wooing you from noticing how distinctly uncup-cake-like they look

    ReplyDelete