Header.png

Friday, March 25, 2011

Atlanta Cupcake Factory Double Take


During her spring break in October, 2010, my dear friend Tawny from high school came and visited me at Agnes Scott. Although she was only in town for a short time, I took the liberty of treating Tawny to Atlanta's finest-- that is, the Atlanta Cupcake Factory, of course!

After a long day hiking Stone Mountain and shopping, we hit the Cupcake Factory to indulge in a flavor of our choice and show Tawny what the hype is all about. She agreed, hands down. This was a good cupcake!

Unfortunately, I am writing this blog in serious hindsight, and have since forgotten which cupcake flavors we chose. However, from the looks of it, we enjoyed a cookies and cream and smores cupcake. Don't quote me on that!

Regardless of flavor, the Atlanta Cupcake Factory is indeed a great place to go for a quality cupcake...especially when there is company in town!



No comments:

Post a Comment