Header.png

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lizzie's Cupcake Costume

 Hello Friends!


The wait is over! After a much needed hiatus from blogging to deal with finals, we have returned! And now we must catch you up on all our recent (and some not so recent :/) cupcake adventures!

As promised, I was a cupcake for Halloween:

This is the glorious cupcake costume! I made it with paper, blanket stuffing, and pom poms.
There were 100 pom pom sprinkles on my costume! (Many thanks to LG and ML!)

I used a cupcake decorated gift-bag as my purse and it would have been my candy bag had we gone trick or treating.



It was so much fun to dress up as a cupcake! Most people recognized what I was right off the bat which is generally a sign of good costuming. :) I think next year I'll dress up as a zombie cupcake! 

More cupcake shenanigans to come!
Lizzie

3 comments:

  1. Your costume is so cute!! Please dress up as a zombie cupcake next year. That would be sooo epic : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the zombie cupcake although my mind is having trouble working out the logistics. Would you be a decomposed cupcake? Moldy? Just stale? When exactly is a cupcake dead and what form does it come back in as a zombie?

    Also I DEMAND a review of doctor Bombay's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'll make that my first priority, Kris! And you can be our guest blogger. I feel like cupcakes that get thrown away come back as Zombies, so I will probably have a single bite taken out of me and be both moldy and decomposing. And I will be hungry for frosting... lots of frosting.

    ReplyDelete